Full partner? What does that mean?
A Signable partner is a company whose customer base could benefit from using Signable themselves.
Partners will hold a Signable account and will have an agreement with Signable to refer us trial sign-ups. These are managed through a concept of sub-accounts, linked to the partner’s own account, all done purely through our API.
What’s involved from the partner’s side?
● Partners will pay a one-off onboarding charge of £250.
● Building an integration between both products. This integration will also support how the sign-ups achieved from our partner are managed. You can find more info on our developer site, here.
● Partners will pay a wholesale billing charge per envelope, depending on the number of envelopes sent. Please contact us to find out more info on this pricing.
● Minimum commitment from the partner of £50 per month is required. Unless incoming revenue exceeds that amount. Note: this is a separate charge to any amount of the partner’s own Signable monthly plan
● Partners will need to adhere to Signable’s brand guidelines and messaging when referring to our eSignature product, These will be provided upon qualifying as a Signable partner.
In return, we support you and your support
In this relationship, it’s important to note, only the partner company will be supported. However, in order to ensure your customers receive the support that they need to get started with Signable, we will be creating a pack of tailor-made resource support materials.
How do we do this?
Once qualified, partners will complete an onboarding questionnaire. Each partnership is unique and this will detail how their customers will be using the platform, what type of documents they will need to send and what features will be most commonly used. From here Signable’s Success and Marketing team will create a support pack, tailored to each partner’s individual needs.
You can find out what our customers have said about Signable’s support here, or, how to contact our Success team, here.
We also encourage sharing…
Two marketing teams are better than one! At Signable we invest heavily in our marketing efforts, with a focus on content that provides value. As a Signable partner, you will be able to work with our marketing team to create content that highlight our partnership as well as the benefits of the services we provide.
We like to team up
As well as content marketing efforts, we are open to teaming up for trade events, for speaking slots, shared campaigns or for any other opportunities that arise. You just need to let us know your idea!